If you have narrow and/or sloping shoulders you may find that straps tend fall off for which we offer the following suggestions:
- Search for a brand or style that offers straps that are close together at the back.
- Try using a bra strap clip (sometimes referred to as a racer back bra clip) to pull and hold the straps closer together at the back.
- Avoid using back extenders as these increase the width between the straps.
- Try a multiway bra where the straps can be crossed over at the back.
- Search for a brand or style that has straps close together at the front, often found in full cup, nursing and sports bras.
- Avoid bras that use scalloped edged elastic for the front of the straps as the scallops can act like a serrated edge causing chaffing of the skin. Instead choose bras that have smooth edged straps for increased comfort.